It’s a new year and everyone is ready to kick off the new year with some new headshots. Whoot!
We are following CDC Guidelines and require our Clients to do the same.
- If you are not feeling well the day of your shoot, there is no problem rescheduling! Just message us at email@example.com as soon as you know.
- You are required to wear a mask at the Cummings Center if our shoot is in the Studio. Outdoors, we will follow whatever guidelines for public spaces as set by local government.
- You will be asked to sign in once you get to the studio/office for contact tracing.
- Once in the studio you can take off your mask. We will keep ours on for you!
- Just an FYI, we have had covid back in March and have been tested every few weeks since then just in case. So far so good!
Like you, we are so ready for life to return to normal! But until then, Mask Up ButterCup!
See you at your shoot!