We sooo appreciate being a part of one of the most important days of your life, and understand that selecting a photographer for your wedding is no easy task – there are so many amazing photographers out there. So, here is some information on our process and options to help in your decision-making process.
- First off, we HAVE to meet for coffee to see if we are a good fit for each other. By then you have probably already seen this website and my youtube videos, so you should have a feel for our style.
- We talk about your day, your itinerary, and what you want out of it so we have a firm understanding of your needs and wishes.
- We come back to you within a few days with a proposal that outlines our services before, on and after your day.
- If we proceed, we require a 25% deposit to confirm the booking. (The balance is due on or before the big day)
- Depending on size of wedding, images can take 1-2 weeks to process images.
- The images are uploaded hosted forever on our website, from there you can order products, gifts, prints, canvases or download images. You can share this link with family so they can order prints. (some packages include all the files, some don’t, depends on your wishes)
- We also include a video like the ones below that you can share on social media.
- We have many additional options such as engagement session, a second shooter, photo booths, professional filmmaker and NOW aerial photo and video!
We are very respectful of your guests, we understand they are your friends and family, From beginning to end we will treat you the way we would like to be treated, like family.