I can’t believe this was our 6th annual Santa at the Swampwalk event. It is such a delight to see the same families come year after year – I heard many times “We wouldn’t miss it!”
That means ALOT, you have no idea.
This year we were joined by USMC Veteran CPL Paul Parsons who was on hand to receive any toy donations that people lugged out to the Swamp. It is no easy task to trek the rail trail with bags of presents and yet you do it year after you – you’re amazing!
The images are all uploaded and ready for downloading or ordering mugs and cards or whatever, you can follow this link to find them: http://laurenpoussard.zenfolio.com/santaswampwalk2017
Thank you to everyone who contributed to our fabulous event:
- Santa of course!
- CPL Paul Parsons and his fiance Laura Pelosi
- Volunteers from Danvers HS: Delaney Prentiss, Zoe Barham, Elodie and Freddie Poussard
- Family Volunteers: Henry, Jackie and Jen Poussard
- Dunkin Donuts on Maple Street Danvers for the hot chocolate and donuts!
- Linda O’Connor from LUX Realty North Shore for the fabulous home-made chocolate chip cookies
- Joe Schulte from Ben Franklin Tees for the stickers for the kids
- Lauren Poussard studio who donated the photography and christmas ornaments
- Samantha DiMauro for our new logo design
Here’s a little preview of the fun we had that day:
We look forward to seeing you in 2018!