If you are an event planner looking to capture your client’s next event or conference with some beautiful photography then give us a call!
We love working with event planners and corporate marketing or event planning departments! Having a photographer at your next event will allow you to capture the character of your company and the energy of the event. We will provide all digital files after the event so you can use them for marketing purposes such as your social media campaign, printed collateral, annual reports, or your website.
We can provide a multitude of services at a single event, giving you the most event coverage possible and the biggest value for your investment. The most popular services are:
- Group Photos
- Headshot Sessions for delegates (extremely handy when you have new employees attending events, or in the event many people need a new headshot)
- “Wedding-style” event photography to capture the essence of your event and the details of your dinners, breakout sessions, special guest speakers, etc.
- Same-day printing services when you want the delegates to have hard photos to take back with them to the office. We can print your logo on the photos, provide branded photo-sleeves, and have them available for breakfast the next morning.
- Golfing, Sailing or other outings coverage.
- Beautiful photo slide-shows to show during breakfast the next morning of the previous days’ events.
- Highlights video: Interview delegates and create short video montages of interviews and event highlights that you can use for any purpose.
- Multiple photographers.
- Online organized unlimited photo galleries where you can download images, make prints or other photo products. You can share the link to files with your marketing department for easy access. Files are hosted indefinitely as a backup service for you (and me!).
Let’s get started to design your next conference! We are happy to “meet” you via Skype or other video conferencing software. After we run through your event, we will tailor a customize a package just for you! We will travel anywhere in the world too, location is not a problem, we just require travel, room and board to be covered in addition to our fees.